The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy! Psalm 126:3



Monday, November 8, 2010

Boys 9 month pictures

So Chris' awesome siblings and their spouses (shout-out to Uncle Corey and Aunt Amy, Aunt Heather and Uncle Lance!!!)gave us an AMAZING gift a few weeks ago...

They signed the boys up for a "Watch Me Grow" package with the wonderfully talented and so sweet, Nicole Spaller. She shot Corey and Amy's wedding back in August, and did a great job. I feel so blessed that she is going to be doing 5 photography sessions for us over the next year or so! We will treasure this gift always.

Check out her website and blog here: http://nicolespaller.com/

It will be a week or two more before we see all the pics from our first session, but here's a sneek peek to hold us all over until then...


2 comments:

  1. Im so happy to have found your blog. I have been folling best I could on Facebook but I am so bad at facebook, way more into the blog world. Wishing you the best.

    Emily O.
    www.fatgirltothin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bekah- I'm so happy you're blogging! I KNOW it's very difficult to find the time to do it when taking care of multiples, but it is such a keepsake to have. Ben got my first 2 years published into a blog book and I'm planning to do another one of the next 2 years before long. It will be so neat for my kids to look back and read it one day! Your posts are so sweet and brought tears to my eyes. Eli and Isaac are little miracle babies...they are so blessed to have you and Chris for their parents! I'll be following along! :)

    ReplyDelete