The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy! Psalm 126:3



Thursday, June 10, 2010

Where to Begin...???

So I totally realize that I should have started blogging or journaling about our experience with this pregnancy and the boys' lives months ago... but I didn't. No use in crying over spilt milk, right? (Actually, I have cried over spilt milk... spilt pumped breast milk... but that's another story...) I have had so many thoughts that I would love to share, about how God is working very powerfully in our lives over these past 6 or so months (can't believe it's been that long!), so maybe this blog will help me do that. And hopefully it can serve as a journal for me to look back on to remember all He has done for us. So if no one else reads this but me, that's ok. But if you do decide to follow our blog, hopefully you will be blessed in some way (even if it's just to laugh at us). And, it will be a place that people can see pictures of the boys... which is why most people follow moms' blogs anyway, right?

So if you are reading this... hello, thank you, welcome to our new family blog, and enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment