The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy! Psalm 126:3



Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day, to Me! :)

I had such a sweet Valentine's Day!

Chris, in usual-Chris-fashion, couldn't wait to tell me what he got me... so he told me Friday night.  He got me a spa day gift certificate!!!  And if that wasn't good enough, he even thought to get my best friend's husband in on it... so she got one too, and we get to go together!!!  So excited!!!  And, if that wasn't cool enough, Chris also won another spa gift certificate from a sports talk radio show he listens to at lunch everyday... So I get to enjoy 2 (TWO) spa days!!!  SAAAWWWEEETT!  (sweet)  I think the spa-day-this-mommy-could-use-some-pampering-gods were looking out for me this past week ;).  I am so excited!!!  It think I'm gonna go for a body massage/pedicure combo-  I'll let ya know in a blog post on that one once we have our big day.  One gift certificate is for A Moment's Peace, and the other is for Blue River Canyon.  I am so exited!!!  (Did I say that yet?)  I think Chris may have even been more excited than me, especially about the one he won on the radio!

But, perhaps even better than the surprise of 2 spa days... is that Chris and the boys' came to surprise me at work today :). Chris got the boys all dressed up in matching shirts and jeans, and he even put on a matching striped shirt and jeans himself :). Too cute that he thought to do that. Each of my 3 boys brought me a very pretty rose and a very sweet card. All of them told me I was their favorite girl in the world... making me the luckiest girl in the world! :) Then we got to experience the fine dining of the Vanderbilt Children's Hospital food court for a very romantic dinner. I couldn't have asked for a better date with better dates :)



Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment